Sunday, September 8, 2013

Request

Mr. PD can I make a request?

I hope a KBS PD reads my request...or maybe I'll write them an email, tweet them or send a message on FB. Hmmmmm....

But here is my request...if anyone else who has connection can read this and agree with me...please forward this little request of mine.

Can somebody tell the staff of "Cool Kiz on the Block" to guest Lee Seunggi on their show? Please? It's possible right? I mean, Seunggi already finished his drama, so he is not totally busy right now. And Hodong and Suguen are his friends from 1N2D. It would be nice if he just join at least 1 sport event, right? Seunggi is good at sports too, right? They need him!

And to add to that...I'll be the luckiest fan if ever I see Changmin and Seunggi in one variety show! Yessir!!! I know they've been together in Strong Heart, but it would be nice in a variety show right? Oh boy I want this to happen!

Or how about guesting Eun Choding...este...Eun Jiwon! Or other 1N2D members like Kim Jongmin and Uhm Taewoong? How about Kim C and MC Mong (is he allowed to appear on TV already?)? It would be fun to see the 1N2D season 1 guys reunited!

PD...please!!!!

Kamsahamnida!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment