Saturday, November 28, 2009

Variety Jeongshin!

All I want to say is good luck to the Lucky 16!

PD Na...please take a look at this work. Ain't it great to have international fans from all over do this for the love of "2 Days and 1 Night"? He must take a look at it. I'm positive he'll tale a peek at it even for a 1 percent chance! It's been a while since the package was sent. I can feel a phone call coming to the mods. Teehee!!!

PD Na...this will be the best episode ever if you include REAL international fans. hear me out here! Everybody agrees!

So great for Nani a.k.a laydeebutterfly to think of this. Kudos to her for starting this.

With permission from her, I'll post the finished product. Hoping to see the actual vid or fans on TV soon! Hihi!




Go Philippines!

Go 1N2D fans!!!!!!

Fighting!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment