Sunday, August 28, 2011

Life without "2 Days and 1 Night"? I can't imagine it yet!

After 6 months I know that day would come that I'll never see...

- their jolly faces doing their intro in front of the KBS building



-I'll never see how rock-paper-scissors or any other game is played with so much passion...as if it is their last day on earth.



- the several food that they eat (especially instant noodles...LOL)



- the beautiful places in South Korea that a normal tourist may not be able to visit (and their cute poses)







and many many many more beautiful things I see from this show every week. I can't let them go yet!!!!!! I CAN'T!!!!!! Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!!!!!!



At least I have 6 months more to prepare for that day...that day that me and my fellow 1N2D fans will bid them farewell. (T_T)

No comments:

Post a Comment