Monday, April 25, 2011

I Want Jongmin-oppa's Chopper Blanket!!!!




When I saw the blanket of Jongmin-oppa on ep. 196 that he used to carry his bear, I so wanted to steal it! It was Chopper from One Piece! I love Chopper and the rest of the Straw Hat Pirates from One Piece! Does this mean Jongmin-oppa also watched One Piece? It seems a lot of celebrities are hooked to One Piece like Eunhyuk of Super Junior (and other SuJu members, I believe) and TVXQ too (they sang 3 theme songs for the anime)!

I have something in common with them! Hihi! Here's my Chopper stuffed toy (holding a Cinderella's Stepsister album and photo of Yesung-oppa...LOL)

Yesung-oppa, I also bought ���� �� OST because of... on Twitpic

2 comments:

  1. i think kjm already watched one piece becoz koyote singing ost one piece in korean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow they did? I didn't know! Wow...I'm glad! haha! One Piece fan here! Hihi!

      Delete