Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I saw Kim Jongmin!



This was after KBS Music Bank

I feel so stupid. I couldn't confirm to myself that time if the one I saw was Kim Jongmin. I was confused because he looked so thin! Or maybe I got used to how he looked on their variety show...always wearing thick jackets!

I was in shock too...I knew he was a star when he left KBS but I was afraid to approach him because he might just be a look-alike of Jongmin-oppa. I'm so stupid! He's the only 1N2D member I saw so far! I should have come closer. Well blame me also, I was waiting hard for SuJu. Hehe!

Mahn that was like a lost opportunity. Hope it doesn't happen when I see the other 1N2D stars like Lee Seunggi!!!!!!

On a good note...I was lucky I got a glimpse of him. Hihi! The first star I saw that day. I now know he and Shinji are promoting as Koyote on Music Bank. Just confirmed it last Friday so of course that time when we saw him...they probably performed as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment