Monday, February 20, 2012

Laughter and Tears

It was already aired. The 1st part of the group's final trip! I was able to watch it with no subs so there were parts I could not understand. But hello...the craziest charades ever was done! My gosh! Doing charades on a cable car!!! And imagine two cable cars only meeting at one point and going on different directions...picture it? Yes the one acting and the group guessing were going on different ways!!!! Aaaaaccckkk!!! That was really hilarious! What a way to have it on your last trip. The next bokbulbok was the one wherein they try to be u recognized as long as possible in an old movie theater. They kind of succeeded but there were some mini obstacles. Haha! Here was the heaviest part...while watching a movie it suddenly stopped in the middle then a video of 1N2D was shown. My gosh!!!!!! Super tearjerker to the max!!!! It had old memories of 1N2D...huhu! I think I'm gonna cry again while typing and remembering it. Huhu! I need my tissue again! That was so beautiful! A touching moment in the middle of the mission! How sweet of PD Na and the staff. Huhu! I'll expect more tearjerking moments next Sunday! I'll ready one tissue pack already!!! Huhuhuhu!!!!! Nooooo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment